Kiwi PCOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm going to start a competition...

2 posters

Go down

I'm going to start a competition... Empty I'm going to start a competition...

Post by Simone-shh Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:18 am

...in order to get member numbers up on this forum. The more the merrier is definately true and it would be great for others out there with PCOS to join and share their stories. I am thinking of starting a comp based on the most refferals members can make to this site and the most active member (excluding spam and minimal word posts!). For prizes I have been mainly thinking books related to PCOS.

Does anyone have any preference as to which books they would like as a prize? Or any other ideas as prizes? Perhaps health/beauty products?

Simone-shh
Admin

https://kiwipcos.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

I'm going to start a competition... Empty Re: I'm going to start a competition...

Post by Simone-shh Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:34 am

I'm reviving this competition. A random member of those who are active during the month of march will go in the draw to win a PCOS book.

Simone-shh
Admin

https://kiwipcos.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

I'm going to start a competition... Empty Re: I'm going to start a competition...

Post by emma_may Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:18 am

i think this is a great idea, i have just recently joined i found another website for pcos and people from all over the world talk there, there are a few new zealanders there and i will let them know about this site. i think it would be great to have more people on here. i got diagnosed last year and been finding it a bit hard to cope. and havnt found much info to relate to me and i find talking to others with pcos helps me a lot more.

emma_may

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum